Re: Affirmative Action

>Affirmative Action is the most blatant attempt by government to impose
>restrictions on people based on their race since the Jim Crow laws of the
>old South were eradicated.
As someone who spent a fair amount of time in the old South, I think it's
probably fair to say that if there'd been as much (self)righteous outrage
over economic discrimination toward Jews, black people and women as I've
heard recently over Affirmative Action, there'd be no need for Affirmative
Action.
 I think we white guys are finally reaping what we've sown.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com        | this dist--"   (last words of Gen.
Voice phone (612)933-6182  | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)