Re: Affirmative Action

>White men don't need to reap what they've sown.
Nobody  _needs_ to, but it happens. I should have mentioned that I don't
approve of the 'pay-back time' mentality. Revenge just perpetuates itself,
and it's flat wrong that the blameless take the rap for the guilty. The
lesson is that when you hang with people who kick cow pies, you always get
some on yourself.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com        | this dist--"   (last words of Gen.
Voice phone (612)933-6182  | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)