Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
books for etabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Civil-L(--nospam--at)unb.ca, seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: books for etabs
- From: "Marlou B. Rodriguez" <mbrodrig(--nospam--at)oboe.aix.calpoly.edu>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 13:51:58 -0800
Does anyone know if there are any good books on learning how to use etabs. We have one computer at school with etabs but unfortunately no one uses it because no one has any books on learning etabs. Thank you for any response. _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ _/Marlou B. Rodriguez _/ _/SEAOC Fundraising Coordinator (Student Chapter) _/ _/ Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo _/ _/ARCE Computer Lab Manager _/ _/ Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo _/ _/email: mbrodrig(--nospam--at)oboe.aix.calpoly.edu _/ _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
- Prev by Subject: Re: Anybody has used Woodwork?
- Next by Subject: Building Weight Ratios
- Previous by thread: Re: Building Weight Ratios
- Next by thread: QUERY: How do you determine fpy?