Re: Affirmative Action

In article <v01520d03ad0e290ce798@[199.86.33.161]>, you wrote:
> I think we white guys are finally reaping what we've sown.

"What you mean 'we', Paleface?"

I have never sown anything to be thusly reaped.  And I am almost certain
that very few "disadvantaged" individuals have been victims of
institutional discrimination in this generation.

Leave the past behind.  Time to move on.

--
*      William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.       *
*      The Ultimate in pc.net.surfing:      *