Re: Affirmative Action

>I have never sown anything to be thusly reaped.
The operative question really is what did you do to fight discrimination?

> And I am almost certain
>that very few "disadvantaged" individuals have been victims of
>institutional discrimination in this generation.
I gather you've never been in the Old Confederacy. Or had a black woman ask
you to move toward the front of the bus, otherwise she'd have to stand
because all the seats behind me were taken. Or watch the token black Senior
in your graduating class sit upstairs at a dance because he wasn't allowed
on the dance floor. Ever said you though racism was wrong when you heard
the term 'timbernigger?'

I also gather your answer to the operative question is, "Nothing--it's not
my problem."

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com        | this dist--"   (last words of Gen.
Voice phone (612)933-6182  | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)