[no subject]

Shafat & I have been playing around with the files and directories of our
web site.  It appears there have been 3 different versions of the welcome
page, each accessed from different means.  The actual updated seaoc site can
be accessed at the following URL:

http://www.seaoc.org/seaoc/seaoc1.htm

Please update your bookmarks accordingly.

One of the things I came across on the web, and is referenced in our WWW
Virtural Library of SE, is a Span Calculator.

http://www.btw.com/applets/span_calc.html

This is apparantly done using Java, a relativly new language embedded into HTML.

How many of us are willing to offer engineering over the internet?

Thnak You,

Dennis McCroskey
SE&A