Re: Bust'm or not?

2 weeks ago I introduced the question about "Bust'm or not?  So far 4
busted.  I vote to bust'm also.  The complaint forms are in my office and
will be forwared to the state this week.

My only difficulty is that both are friends.  One is a former employee that
I trained, got his CE and now works in the area.  The other is someone who I
use as a consulting civil engineer occasionally and has been a friend for 18
years.

Dennis McCroskey
SE&A