Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Bust'm or not?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Bust'm or not?
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 09:28:33 -0800 (PST)
2 weeks ago I introduced the question about "Bust'm or not? So far 4 responses have been received which have unanimously mplied they should be busted. I vote to bust'm also. The complaint forms are in my office and will be forwared to the state this week. My only difficulty is that both are friends. One is a former employee that I trained, got his CE and now works in the area. The other is someone who I use as a consulting civil engineer occasionally and has been a friend for 18 years. Dennis McCroskey SE&A
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bust'm or not?
- Next by Subject: RE: Bust'm or not?
- Previous by thread: Re: Bust'm or not?
- Next by thread: RE: Bust'm or not?