Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Contracts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Contracts
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 12:00:44 -0800 (PST)
Recently I received some documentation from the board of architectural examiners indicating that according to Assembly Bill 969, the law now requires architects to obtain a contract for all work. Does anyone know if this applies to engineers also? dennismc
- Prev by Subject: Re: Re: Bust'm or not?
- Next by Subject: disregard
- Previous by thread: RE: BUST'M OR NOT
- Next by thread: Structural Engineer Registration