Structural Engineer Registration

Ron Hamburger,
Thank you for your recent comments with reference to "BUST"M OR NOT."  I agree
with your statements..."There is no excuse for an engineer who regularly
practices structural engineering, and believes himself to be competent in this
area, not to sit for the Structural Exam.  Practicing engineers owe it to
themselves and the profession to maintain our professional standards at a high
level."  I appreciate your willingness to continue to monitor this SEAOC List
Server and provide comments when you find it appropriate.  Your interest in this
SEAOC List Server adds to its importance. Again, your colleagues want you to
know that we appreciate the excellent job you are doing as President of SEAONC.

Frank McClure   fmcclure(--nospam--at)ccnet.com