Sandwich Panels

Does anyone have information/comments on the applicability
and use of insulated sanwich panels as part of a roof
structure.  The panels would be used to construct the roof
deck and would span 8ft between manufactured joists.

These are an engineered proprietary system, basically
consisting of rigid insulation sandwiched between two
sheets of plywood creating a 6in or 8in thick section.
There is no other lumber within the panel section. The
rigid insulation is glued to the plywood and acts
compositely.  I believe the panels are 4ft wide and can be
made in lengths up to 20ft or so.  Diaphragm capacity
would be provided by 2x lumber blocking at the panel
edges, between sheets,allowing the panels to be connected
together.

I believe this system has seen significant use in
residential construction in some markets, but we are being
asked by the contractor to consider it as
value-engineering alternative to a panelized wood roof
system for a commercial application.  Some particular
concerns are:

Longterm performance.
Degradation of the insulation/plywood adhesive bond.
Creep.
Diaphragm Capacity.
Ductility.
Shrinkage of the perimeter panel lumber.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Ed Dean