Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers

     Yes, I think they should be made available although nothing can
     actually replace a book.

     Ghassem.

Subject: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
Author:  seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org at Internet
Date:    1/31/96 5:40 AM

Do you believe that all the building codes and guidelines (including SEAOC
Blue Book) should be available on Internet Web. Also, do you think it would
effect the sales of such documents?

This is not a survey. Just want see how you feel about it.

Shafat

******* ******* *******
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers Association of
California
*   (SEAOC) email server. To subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
*   seaoc-request(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message type subscribe.
*   To Unsubscribe, send email to seaoc-request(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the
*   message type Unsubscribe. You can type anything you like in the subject
field.
*   For questions, send email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org.
*   Make sure you visit our web site at:
*   http://www.seaoc.org/seaoc