Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] RE: bust'em or not[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] RE: bust'em or not
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 19:59:12 +0500
(message response was delayed due to listserver problems) I agree with Dennis Wish's comments on this - don't quibble over phone directory headings for Structural Engineers but if someone specifically lists "Structural Engineer" in an ad, then they better be licensed as such. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Blue Book
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Computer Program for Tapered Plate Girder Composite Design
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Receipt confirmation
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: Thread on communication