Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 09:51:40 +0500
It would be a great service to provide the codes & Blue Book on the net, but I do think that it would reduce publication sales. While I would still buy the UBC because of its regular use, I might just look up reference documents such as the Blue Book on the net rather than buying it. I think U.S. sales would especially go down, however international sales might go up, due to greater exposure to the documents. As others have suggested, it depends on whether the goal is to sell publications or provide a service. But providing a service costs money. ...
- Prev by Subject: RE: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Previous by thread: RE: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers