Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Truss cambering[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Truss cambering
- From: ghassem.khosrownia(--nospam--at)internet.nps.usace.army.mil
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 96 11:51:59 PST
To those experienced: 1. At what point costs of cambering vs costs of increasing member size will offset one another. Do you think pound per pound, cambering of long span trusses is more expensive that just adding muscle? 2. is it sufficient to show camber amount at the top chord alone, or should the values be shown for the bottom chord also, although it seems they would be the same. 3. Any idea on source of information on cambering of long span trusses? I appreciate any responses. Thanks, Ghassem Khosrwonia ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Trus Joist TJBeam Announcement
- Next by Subject: FWD>[SEAOC] Truss cambering
- Previous by thread: RCPT: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Next by thread: FWD>[SEAOC] Truss cambering