Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Question to Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- From: "William M. Bruin" <wmb(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 11:22:59 PST
- Priority: normal
It would be great to have access to the blue book on the internet, however any format that allows a search to capture relevant topics would be far more useful. I believe AISC will be issuing the next LRFD code in a CD-ROM format that allows complete searching of text that highlights all relevant code provisions associated. If this could be done with the blue book, that would be great. If it could be accessed via the internet, even better. Bill ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WILLIAM M. BRUIN Engineer E Q E I N T E R N A T I O N A L 44 Montgomery Street, Suite 3200 San Francisco, California 94104 (415) 989-2000 FAX (415) 362-0130 wmb(--nospam--at)eqe.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers