Re: [SEAOC] RE: Affirmative Action

Your intention is good.  But it is short on how it works.  Do you exclude an
applicant who is better qualified and instead accept someone else less
qualified for a specific school?  Do we really have many kids who wanted to
go to school but are accepted?  Or are we talking about some people with
affirmative action can go to better school?  I like to suggest that financial
assistance to more socially and economically disadvantaged students may
provide better solution.  Just a thought!