[SEAOC] Terraced Buildings

OOPS...sorry about that.  I thought I was sending that correspondence to the
recipient only, not the entire mailing list.  My apologies to anyone
offended by my more personalized response.  The recipient was a long term
friend for over 20 years and former business partner.  We have had a number
or exciting adventures, none of which had to do anything with engineering.

dennismc