Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 20:43:05 -0800 (PST)
Simpson Strong-Tie is now up and on the web in it's infant stages. You can find it at: http://www.strongtie.com SST is offering a variety of software programs from their site, for free. You can download SST detail drawings in .dwg or .dxf format and clipart for reports in .wmf format. Dennis McCroskey ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] simpson strength values
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: Terraced buildings
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie