Re: [SEAOC] RE: Affirmative Action

You've obviously have never been denied insurance or has had a relative
wiped out by a catistrophic illness. My wife is in the health care
business - there are so many abuses of the system because it is left to
private industry that we will soon consider medical attention a luxury
that few can afford.
When I see comments like "This is what Emelda Rodham tried to do with
her healthcare "reform"" I see the light at the end of the tunnel die by
tunnel vision. Good luck and stay healthy.