Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- From: JRisha(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 10:29:32 -0500
- Cc: CLAOUSA(--nospam--at)aol.com
In a message dated 96-01-31 01:14:50 EST, you write: >Do you believe that all the building codes and guidelines (including SEAOC >Blue Book) should be available on Internet Web. Also, do you think it would >effect the sales of such documents? It would be great if all the building codes, guidelines, research reports, etc., were available on the internet. Unless the publishing companies charge for access, I don't think they will go for it. Janah A. Risha, S.E. ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Seismic Design versus Wind Design in Wood
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Question to Engineers
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Codes On the Internet