[SEAOC] Misc comments

This must have been an exciting weekend for the computer controlling this
server.  I had quite a few repeat messages with the Subject: referring to
undeliverable messages.  Great.  I seemed to have received those messages....
Is this some bug in the system that should be fixed??

Another item:  Every so often, I get a message from this server with a
WINMAIL.DAT file attached to it.  Again, am I the only one or is there a
deeper problem out there???

Thanks for fixing the problem..

Greg