Re: [SEAOC] Misc comments

>Another item:  Every so often, I get a message from this server with a
>WINMAIL.DAT file attached to it.  Again, am I the only one or is there a
>deeper problem out there???

Microsoft Exchange is what is causing the files. Whenever I receive mail
from anyone or this list that was created with Exchange the result is the
WINMAIL.DAT file. If I use Exchange to retrieve and read the mail I don't
get them. Sending and receiving mail via Exchange enables you to use all the
fonts you have available in windows. Of course the recipient has to have the
ability to receive the format. If not it's somehow treated as an attachment
to the message and saved as the .DAT file by your mailer, in my case Eudora.

Adam R. Koczarski - ABKJ Inc.
ark(--nospam--at)abkj.com
ark(--nospam--at)monark.com
Home page - http://www.nwlink.com/~ark
"Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us
the secrets of life, because we're not ready. But maybe they'll
change their tune after a little torture."  -Jack Handey