Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Misc comments[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Misc comments
- From: "Adam R. Koczarski" <ark(--nospam--at)monark.com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Feb 1996 17:59:03 -0800
>Another item: Every so often, I get a message from this server with a >WINMAIL.DAT file attached to it. Again, am I the only one or is there a >deeper problem out there??? > Microsoft Exchange is what is causing the files. Whenever I receive mail from anyone or this list that was created with Exchange the result is the WINMAIL.DAT file. If I use Exchange to retrieve and read the mail I don't get them. Sending and receiving mail via Exchange enables you to use all the fonts you have available in windows. Of course the recipient has to have the ability to receive the format. If not it's somehow treated as an attachment to the message and saved as the .DAT file by your mailer, in my case Eudora. _______________ Adam R. Koczarski - ABKJ Inc. ark(--nospam--at)abkj.com ark(--nospam--at)monark.com Home page - http://www.nwlink.com/~ark "Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us the secrets of life, because we're not ready. But maybe they'll change their tune after a little torture." -Jack Handey ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Misc comments
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Montana DOT Polymers Seminar
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Misc comments
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] WINMAIL.DAT and Mail loop Problem