Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Where did " Structural Engineer " come from ?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Where did " Structural Engineer " come from ?
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 20:23:16 -0500
Can someone pass on the history of how the title structural engineer was established in CA or where to find information on the subject? Thank You Tom Harris SE3803 Thousand Oaks, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Web Listings
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Wind load per ASCE 7
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Message not deliverable
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Test, 6:17pm