Re: RE: [SEAOC] Re: Affirmative Action

My daughter just told me a story about a guy in a bar who kept glancing
between a photo and the other guests of the tavern.....  sip, glance at the
photo, look around ..........

After the patron repeated this pattern for a time, the bartender asked him
what was troubling him.  The man responded that he was trying to decide
whether to abandon his feminist mistress for a younger post-feminist model.

The Affirmative Action thread has been an informative source for all of us.
 Thank you all for your thoughtful comments and support!

Now, let's get back to engineering???

-Linda Nott