Re: [SEAOC] Re: Affirmative Action

>Finally, if the private sector had not screwed up so much

>...,. There are hundreds of ways to get
>around these programs and businesses are using these excuses every day.
 You're very kind. I don't have much patience with bureaucracies either,
(Odd for a liberal Democrat, isn't it?) but I know plenty of resons for
equal opportunity, having grown up in the deep south. I really think we
white male engineering grads were pretty isolated in the '50's (anyway I
was) without a clue of what the rest of the world had to do just to keep
body and soul together. I'd rather have the government far, far away, but
it just isn't that kind of world.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com        | this dist--"   (last words of Gen.
Voice phone (612)933-6182  | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)