Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Gypsum Roof[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Gypsum Roof
- From: Mike Mehrain <LAXMM(--nospam--at)dames.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 09:58:10 -0700 (PDT)
Gypsum roof diaphragms as seismic resisting elements were originally tested by Clarkson Pinkham of S.B. Barnes & Associates some 30 years ago. These tests resulted in code values for strength an stiffness. We performed several cyclic tests on 6' square specimens followed by detailed non-linear stiffness degrading dynamic analysis to provide seismic upgrade design criteria for gypsum roofs. The test results are reported in his paper published in the Proceedings of the Tenth World Conference in Earthquake Engineering, 1992. I think this paper will be of help to you. Mike Mehrain Dames & Moore 213-683-1560 x 504 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Gypsum Roof
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Gypsum Roof
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Gypsum Roof
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Gypsum Roof