Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Computer Applications[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Computer Applications
- From: "Marlou B. Rodriguez" <mbrodrig(--nospam--at)oboe.aix.calpoly.edu>
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 17:23:42 -0800
Here at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, we use Macintosh based Structural Engineering software such as Multiframe, Msc/Pal,etc... We are currently considering upgrading our software and computer applications to assist our Architectural Engineering students to be more prepared when they graduate. I would like to get some input from some of the practicing engineers what kind of structural engineering software we should look at in order to prepare our students for the future. Thank you for any response. _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ _/Marlou B. Rodriguez _/ _/SEAOC Fundraising Coordinator (Student Chapter) _/ _/ Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo _/ _/ARCE Computer Lab Manager _/ _/ Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo _/ _/email: mbrodrig(--nospam--at)oboe.aix.calpoly.edu _/ _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Codes On the Internet
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Computer Applications
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Gypsum Roof
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Computer Applications