[SEAOC] Stop the receipts already!!!!!!!!

What is this?

Why must I receive a message that my message was received? Isn't it
rebroadcast to me automatically? When receipt messages are sent for each
message received that means that 50% of the messages are garbage. They waste
my time and bandwidth and *my* money!

Shafat, if you read this please turn these messages OFF! If people want a
receipt let it be sent to them directly rather than through the list. And
make the default NO receipts. Please.<G>

Thanks,

Mark