Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- From: EQretroDR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 20:03:35 -0500
pported on cassions and gradebeams with steel columns and "x" bracing are typically inadequately braced per todays standards in several areas. Is anyone aware of any studies by committee or goverment agencies, ie: bldg departments, on these types of structures and/or any movement in the direction of addressing these types of structures? Steve Privett EQretroDR(--nospam--at)aol.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Wind load per ASCE 7
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] MASONRY GROUT