Re: [SEAOC] Steel moment frames for California school buildings

Dear Mr. Howard,

I used to be a student engineer for DSA San Diego while I was attending
school.  I don't know about the other DSA offices, but the one in San
Diego is on-line with all of it's Senior Plan Check Engineers having
personal e-mail address.  A couple of poeple you might try at that
office are:

        Jack Starlin, Senior Plan Check Engineer
            jstarlin(--nospam--at)smtplink.dsa.ca.gov
        Chris Christakos, Supervising Plan Check Engineer
            cchristakos(--nospam--at)smtplink.dsa.ca.gov
        Mahendra Mehta, Principle Plan Check Engineer
            mmehta(--nospam--at)smtplink.dsa.ca.gov

Hopefully, all of those people still work there since the state was in
the process of cutting some of the Plan Check Engineers around March of
last year.

Sincerely,

Jason Tani, E.I.T.