Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Structural Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Engineers
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 07:30:48 -0800 (PST)
A few days ago, Tom Harris inquired about when SE's came into being. My recolection is that they were created after the 1933 Long Beach earthquake. Shortly thereafter the Field Act was passed. This act created SE's and they were given the charge of designing all school projects in the state. dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Position
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Jobs!
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Reducing costs of codes through electronic publishing