Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] RE: Electronic publishing of codes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] RE: Electronic publishing of codes
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 14:56:40 +0500
Per Frank Lew: >... an attitude typical of some folks who are enthralled with the >Net, and think the world should completely change the way work is >done so as to fit in with the enlightened way you are now working. You >need to do a reality check. Most people don't have the facilities, the >inclination, or the environment to make the Net an integral part of >their work routine. I agree entirely. The real world is not ready to go "all electronic" - and probably never will be. I think electronic media is great but I don't expect everyone to have the interest or capability to use it exclusively. ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] RE: Earthquake information
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Ethical Responsibility and the Engineering License
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Reducing costs of codes through electronic publishing
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: Seismic Analysis/Retrofit Of Cap Beams