Re: [SEAOC] Steel moment frames for California school buildings

Jason Tani wrote:

> Dear Mr. Howard,
>
> I used to be a student engineer for DSA San Diego while I was attending
> school.  I don't know about the other DSA offices, but the one in San
> Diego is on-line with all of it's Senior Plan Check Engineers having
> personal e-mail address.  A couple of poeple you might try at that
> office are:
>
>         Jack Starlin, Senior Plan Check Engineer
>             jstarlin(--nospam--at)smtplink.dsa.ca.gov
>         Chris Christakos, Supervising Plan Check Engineer
>             cchristakos(--nospam--at)smtplink.dsa.ca.gov
>         Mahendra Mehta, Principle Plan Check Engineer
>             mmehta(--nospam--at)smtplink.dsa.ca.gov
>
> Hopefully, all of those people still work there since the state was in
> the process of cutting some of the Plan Check Engineers around March of
> last year.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jason Tani, E.I.T.

Jason-
Thanks for the information on E-mail for the DSA.  I have discovered the
E-mail addresses of all of the other DSA plan checkers right here on our
own SEAOC web site.  I think I will try and E-mail them with this
question and see how long it will take to get a response.  When I call by
phone I almost always have to leave a message, and some times it is
several days before I get a call back.

Lynn