Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] L.A. Building Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] L.A. Building Code
- From: "Stephen K. Harris" <skh(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 10:05:01 PST
- Priority: normal
Does anyone know what year the City of L.A. changed the seismic portions of its building code to the equivalent of the 1976 UBC? I'm particularly interested in the change of Cp for tilt-up wall anchorage from 0.2g to 0.3g and the increase in the maximum base shear from 0.133W to 0.186W. Stephen K. Harris EQE International 44 Montgomery St, Suite 3200 San Francisco, CA 94131 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] join seaoc
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] L.A. Building Code
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Ventura SEAOSC meeting Wed. 2-21: roof trusses
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] L.A. Building Code