Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Concrete Anchors in Tilt-Ups[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Concrete Anchors in Tilt-Ups
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 00:17:43 -0500
I'm looking for opinions, friendly or otherwise: Are expansion-type concrete anchors, such as Hilti Kwik-Bolt II, appropriate for out-of-plane anchors in the wall-to-roof connection to retrofit existing, pre-1971, concrete tilt-up buildings? The configuration would consist of concrete anchors drilled through the wood ledger, and connected to the wood joists with Simpson holdowns or similar hardware. Thanks. Carl Sramek ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Concrete Anchors in Tilt-Ups
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] L.A. Building Code -Reply
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Concrete Anchors in Tilt-Ups