Re: [SEAOC] RE: Cost of building codes

Terry Weatherby wrote that he anticipates the code being much reduced in size
in the year 2000, since we'll have a single model code which references other
standards and specifications.  For example, for seismic design, it will read
"Use SEAOC Blue Book for Seismic Design".  Sounds good to me.  Another model
code may be needed for the other 49 states though.
Carl Sramek