Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- From: MDear885(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 13:10:30 -0500
In a message dated 96-02-22 10:47:31 EST, you write: >"regional" document such as the SEAOC Blue Book The Blue Book is no longer regional. It has been incorporated into the laest BOCA code giving it coverage in over half the states. The fact is that the Blue Book is designed to be a national document and always has been. That seismicity in an area is minimal is not an issue. In many areas of Cailifornia wind and snow are not issues, either, yet the UBC incorporates the national standards for these design items. Mark ...
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Concrete Anchors in Tilt-Ups
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Tiltup Retrofit Anchors