Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Struc. observation soon required in ventura co.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Struc. observation soon required in ventura co.
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 20:33:08 -0500
The Ventura Co. chapter of ICBO has been considering requiring structural observation, as required in L.A. city, for a year now. Yesterday the local building officials voted to require a version starting April 1. Flatland houses under 3000 square feet and production tract houses ( not models ) are exempt. The format of observation and report are left up to the engineer. If anyone has a job coming up here i can fax a copy. Tom Harris , SE3803 Thousand Oaks, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Struc. Observation Coming Soon
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Position
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: Blue Book
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Struc. Observation Coming Soon