Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Tilt-up retrofit ordinance[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Tilt-up retrofit ordinance
- From: BCASE1356(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 00:22:39 -0500
Question: I currently am being asked by a client to review some tilt-up buildings in both Los Angeles County and Orange County. Does anyone know if any local building department jurisdictions in Orange County have adopted a tilt-up wall/roof anchorage retrofit ordinance similar to the ones adopted by both Los Angeles City and Los Angeles County. Michael Cochran Brian L Cochran Associates Los Angeles, CA BCASE1356(--nospam--at)aol.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] The McSherry Group, Inc.
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Tilt-up retrofit ordinance
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] 94 UBC
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Tilt-up retrofit ordinance