Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Wanted Entry Level Engineer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Wanted Entry Level Engineer
- From: StopShake(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 00:56:28 -0500
Tom Carrozzo is looking for entry-level structural engineers for a job involving the City of L.A. His numbers are (voice): 818-578-6746 and (fax): 818-578-6745. ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Waferboard
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Warning From uucp
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Tilt-up retrofit ordinance
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Epoxy-Coated Rebar vs. Silica-Flume Concrete