Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] RE: Earthquake information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] RE: Earthquake information
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 14:37:26 -0800
- Encoding: 31 TEXT
I got this email today. This 8th grade student needs help. Please respond directly to the student at: shipman(--nospam--at)sympatico.ca Thanks Shafat ---------- From: John Shipman[SMTP:emilie.shipman(--nospam--at)sympatico.ca] Sent: Friday, March 01, 1996 11:14 PM To: seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Earthquake information To whom this may concern, Hi, my name is Clara Shipman and I am a grade 8 student living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have no comment about your page but I am looking for information about Earthquakes. For a science fair project due in about a month, I am doing research on earthquakes and the effects they have on buildings. I was hoping that somebody in California could send me some information regarding this subject and maybe even talk to me through the e-mail so that I could ask some questions and clear up some problem areas (the project has to include an interview with a professional). Anyways, any help would be much appreciated and I thank you in advance. Bye! ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: Diaphragms
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] RE: Earthquake information
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Epoxy-Coated Rebar vs. Silica-Flume Concrete
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] RE: Earthquake information