Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- From: MDear885(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 13:02:03 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-04 11:25:21 EST, you write: >If anyone could give me some information on the design of steel silos or >storage tanks, I would appreciate it. > > Chris, To determine loadings, a very good resource is Concrete Engineering by Fintel. (I know. These are steel.<g>) I have designed a number of grain silos and the loading between steel and concrete varies only in the different coefficient of friction between the two. The chapter in the book was written by Sako Safarian who hails from Denver, CO. Mark Deardorff, SE ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks