Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] 94 UBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] 94 UBC
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 16:44:23 -0800
There is no *cheapest* since the only places that carry the UBC's seem to be technical book stores. Since you don't indicate where you are located, it would seem reasonable for you to order the codes directly from ICBO in Whittier California. International Conference of Building Officials 5360 Workman Mill Road Whittier, California 90601-2298 (310) 699-0541 I have seen copies of the code at Barns and Nobel, but they are not discounted. Now, figure out which volume you want. Volume 1 is architectural, Volume 2 is structural, Volume 3 is Material, Testing and Installation Standards. Hope this helps Dennis Wish PE ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] 94 UBC
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] ????metal deck conn for out of plane loading?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] 94 UBC
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Tilt-up retrofit ordinance