[SEAOC] RE: 94 UBC

Hello:

In case you are still a student I would suggest trying to get the books
through a faculty member - I think ICBO gives student discounts to Univesities
if they are ordered in bulk - for this reason you might have to get few more
students together.  I remember a doing this a when I was doing my masters ( a
few years back at California State University, Fullerton ).

Good Luck

- Aswin

*******
Aswin Rangaswamy, Asso. Engineer
Hess Engineering Inc., Los Alamitos, CA

Note:  These are just my views and not my employers !
Also:  Be thankful for problems.  If they  were less difficult, someone else
with less ability might have your job. : )