Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Get some company list[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Get some company list
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 08:11:29 -0800 (PST)
>Date: Sun, 04 Feb 96 23:55:46 -0800 >From: Kevin Chim <95902379d(--nospam--at)polyu.edu.hk> >To: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org >Subject: Get some company list > >Dear Chair, > >Requirement of company list > >I am a degree year two student of Civil Engineering in Hong Kong >Polytechnic University. I have got Palmer & Turner Travelling Scholarship >at this year. In the summer of 1996, my classmate and I will arrange a >tour to California for widening our horizon and deepening our >understanding of structural methods. > >We want to visit some steel structural site and seismic design project. >However, we don't know what steel structure construction project will be >processed during the summer of 1996 in your State. So, I hope you can >send some relative company address, e-mail address and/or fax no. to us. > >I would be much delighted if you can make a reply at your convenience via >E-mail:95902379d(--nospam--at)hkpucc.polyu.edu.hk or fax no. (852) 24168854 or my >address: > >Flat D, 11/F., Block 4, >Chestwood Court, >Kingswood Villas, >Tin Shui Wai, N. T. >Hong Kong > >Sincerely thank you for your generous assistance and looking forward to >receiving your earliest reply. > >Yours Faithfully, > >Mr. KEVIN, CHIM Chin-yiu > > > > ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Gerber Girder Bottom Chord Extensions
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Glazing support
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] RE: 94 UBC
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Stucco