[SEAOC] Stucco

To All:

I'm looking for information on how stucco should be inspected and under what
criteria (percent unbonded area, size of unbonded area, size of shrinkage
cracks, etc.) should a recommendation be made as to whether the stucco should
be replaced.

I'm not looking for individual opinions.  I've got a collection of them
already; and, of course, nobody agrees.  I'm looking for something like a
quoteable code/standard or a peer reviewed paper.  I have read ASTM C926 and
did find the USACE web site's stucco spec, but they don't give info on
inspecting stucco.

Ray Pixley