Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Stucco[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Stucco
- From: RPixley(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 19:42:16 -0500
To All: I'm looking for information on how stucco should be inspected and under what criteria (percent unbonded area, size of unbonded area, size of shrinkage cracks, etc.) should a recommendation be made as to whether the stucco should be replaced. I'm not looking for individual opinions. I've got a collection of them already; and, of course, nobody agrees. I'm looking for something like a quoteable code/standard or a peer reviewed paper. I have read ASTM C926 and did find the USACE web site's stucco spec, but they don't give info on inspecting stucco. Ray Pixley ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Observation, Special Inspection issues
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Get some company list
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco