Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- From: Tomskaggs(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 20:39:16 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-05 12:20:01 EST, you write: >On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, chris towne wrote: > >> If anyone could give me some information on the design of steel silos or >> storage tanks, I would appreciate it. >> Steel silos are sometimes used for agriculture storage (e.i. grains). If you are intersted in the design of a silo for this type of product, you might consider going to the VPI library and look for the newest American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) Book of Standards. There should be an Engineering Practice that will help you out. If you cannot find a copy of the ASAE Book of Standards, contact the Biological Systems Engineering Department in Seitz Hall. I cannot remember the phone number off the top of my head, but it shouldn't be too difficult to track down. Good luck. Tom Skaggs ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks