Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] Stucco[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco
- From: yaheymoo(--nospam--at)scn.org (Greg Varney)
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 20:00:04 -0800
> >To All: > >I'm looking for information on how stucco should be inspected and under what >criteria (percent unbonded area, size of unbonded area, size of shrinkage >cracks, etc.) should a recommendation be made as to whether the stucco should >be replaced. > >I'm not looking for individual opinions. I've got a collection of them >already; and, of course, nobody agrees. I'm looking for something like a >quoteable code/standard or a peer reviewed paper. I have read ASTM C926 and >did find the USACE web site's stucco spec, but they don't give info on >inspecting stucco. > >Ray Pixley >... Ray, After the wonderful performance of gypboard and stucco during the Northridge earthquake, I presume you are asking about aesthetic performance and not a strength issue. :) ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Stucco
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Stucco
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Stucco