Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- From: terry2(--nospam--at)pumpkin.cdepot.net (Terry Weatherby)
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 22:42:20 -0800
>Steel silos are sometimes used for agriculture storage (e.i. grains). If you >are intersted in the design of a silo for this type of product, you might >consider going to the VPI library and look for the newest American Society of >Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) Book of Standards. There should be an >Engineering Practice that will help you out. If you cannot find a copy of >the ASAE Book of Standards, contact the Biological Systems Engineering >Department in Seitz Hall. I cannot remember the phone number off the top of >my head, but it shouldn't be too difficult to track down. > >Good luck. >Tom Skaggs Now I really don't think I'm that slow but, where can I find "VPI library"? And where (in URL terms) can I find the ASAE Book of Standards at the "Biological Systems Engineering Department" in "Seitz Hall". How many "Seitz Hall's" are there on this planet? ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Storage tanks
- Previous by thread: Re: [SEAOC] storage tanks
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Storage tanks