Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info
- From: KenWILK(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 10:30:29 -0500
Does anyone have any information regarding this? Please reply to me at kenwilk(--nospam--at)aol.com or by fax (909) 337-3089. Ken Wilkinson --------------------- Forwarded message: From: photizo(--nospam--at)eee.org (Dave Hall) To: KenWilk(--nospam--at)AOL.COM Date: 96-03-04 11:33:21 EST Hey Ken, I'm gonna have my kids do some eng. projects: toothpick bridges, straw towers, paper towers, etc. Do you have any contacts that could help them with the basics ? Talk to ya soon. Love Dave ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Fwd: [SEAOC] simpson strength values
- Next by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: Substitution of OSB for plywood sheathing
- Next by thread: Re: [SEAOC] Fwd: Bridge Info